Thursday 19 July 2012

Coffee Bean Bags

This looks like a design of a little cottage in the countryside. Wooden table and stone floor create a cozy and simple atmosphere with a touch of nature. Love the "coffee bean bag" cushions. I'm not sure if those are real coffee bean bags made of jute (which are pretty coarse to touch) or they are in fact made in cotton or synthetic fibers with prints that are made to look like coffee bean bags. For coffee lovers like myself, I'd like to have cushions like these!

4 comments:

  1. The coffee bags look a bit rough to be sitting on...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed! Hence I doubt they are the real jute coffee bean bags. My guess is that those are some kind of soft materials with bean bag prints on them.

      Delete
  2. Look at the texture it indeed looks like a real coffee bag....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It could be the colors that cause the illusion! I'll try to search around if there are cushions with such kind of design available! :)

      Delete